Since it is Thanksgiving today i decided i would do the Thanksgiving Book Tag! Special thanks to Fangirlcity for making this tag!!
1. Bread: What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?
The Amazing Book Is not of Fire By: Dan Howell and Phil Lester
This book obviously doesn’t have a plot because it is just about them. I’m not saying that it is a bad book (It is far from that) It just doesn’t have an actual plot.
2. Turkey: What book made you want to fall asleep?
The house of Scorpion By: Nancy Farmer
I Had to read this book for school and i barely got through it! It just wasn’t very entertaining to me. Did you guys like it?
3. Gravy: What book makes the whole series worth reading?
The Lost Hero By: Rick Riordan
After the end of The Percy Jackson and the olympians series i wasn’t ready to let it go so when i found out that there was a spin off i cried! (Literally ask my mom)
4. Stuffing: What book is stuffed full of action scenes?
City of Glass By: Cassandra Clare
This fantasy series is chock full of action in every single book of the series I’ve read so far! The battle scenes are detailed and the action part of these books definitely keep you entertained.
5. Mashed Potatoes: What book looked good, and then wasn’t?
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children By: Ransom Riggs
When i first bought this book i thought it would be amazing! I have always liked supernatural stuff but this wasn’t good. It dragged on and didn’t have that much supernatural stuff.
6. Cranberries: What book has the sweetest romance?
The Fault in our Stars By: John Green
I know that everyone would say that this book is bad but it is still my favorite love story i’ve ever read! It is also the only book that has ever made me cry.
7. Corn: What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?
Twilight By: Stephenie Meyer
I don’t even know what to say abou this book. The writing just isn’t good. I tried reading it and couldn’t get through it.
8. Green beans: What book is too long and needs to be shortened?
Outlander By: Diana Gabaldon
I Absolutely love this book but 800 pages is really long.
9. Pumpkin Pie: What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?
Jessica’s Guide to Dating the Dark side By: Beth Fantaskey
This book isn’t well know but it is such a great way to get out of a reading slump!
10. Dog/Cat: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?