Hello again and Happy Thanksgiving! If you have been with me long enough you’d remember last year I did the original Thanksgiving Book Tag! So after a lot of googling, I found a new one to do this year! So here is the Thanksgiving Book tag 2016 edition!
1. What’s a book cover that reminds you of Thanksgiving(Fall)?
I know this book isn’t about the fall at all but I really feel like the color scheme fits fall quite well!
2. Which 2 authors are you thankful for?
Just two? I could never just chose two! But I’m really Thankful for J. K. Rowling and Rick Riordan because they created worlds through words that I will never be able to live without anymore!
3. A book you liked but wouldn’t read twice?
This is a good one… I’d have to say The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I really liked this book but after reading the sequels the whole story got a bit ruined for me.
4. Which 5 fictional characters would you like to have a Thanksgiving dinner with?
Hmmm, this is one that I really need to think about. I’d say:
- Jamie Fraser from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Cal from Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Kai from Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Evan from the 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
5. What is a book that is STUFFED with action?
This was definitely stuffed with action!
6. If you could have any food item from a book served at your table this Thanksgiving, Which would you choose or want?
Even you haven’t read this book (But know Greek Mythology) You’d know that ambrosia is one of the best foods (even if it would burn me up.
7. One fall-ish book that others should read for Thanksgiving?
I don’t know any Fall books.
8. What are 2 books that you are thankful for?
- Harry Potter. I am thankful for this book (well series) because it was the first chapter book I read and it introduced me to the Bookstagram community!
- Cinder by: Marissa Meyer is my second book I’m thankful for. A couple years back (2013 actually) I discovered this book at target and I fell in love! Then last year with my combined love of Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Cinder I discovered the whole internet community of book lovers and boy am I thankful!
9. Which two books MASHED together would you like to read?
This is tough. Maybe Throne of Glass and The 5th wave because I would love to see Celeana fight Aliens!
10. In general, what are you thankful for this year?
There are so many things I am Thankful for this year. It starts off with my Instagram followers and all of the friends I’ve made. Also, everyone who has stuck with me throughout this whole rough experience with my blog and my slow rise!
Specifically, I would like to thank a couple people from Instagram.
- @Authorjenniferlkelly for being my first author friend. I love giving you advice and telling you what I’ve loved about your books! Be sure to check her out and maybe check out her books!
- @Jheart_lovesbooks! we haven’t talked much lately but I still love talking to you! You have helped me through the rough start of my book accounts ever since that Read-a-thon a year ago. Once again be sure to check her Instagram and youtube out!
I’ve said it many times before but I am very very thankful for all of you guys! My life would be very different without you!
I hope you liked this Tag! If you would like to see more tags from me be sure to check out the rest of my blog! Also if you want to see more from me go check out my Instagram @Bloggingbooknerd! I hope that If you celebrate Thanksgiving you are having a great one and have a great day with your family!