Hello everyone! As you can tell from the title I am doing the TBR book tag! I haven’t done a book tag in a while and when I saw this one I knew it would be a good choice. So let’s get started shall we?
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I only use Goodreads actually. I also kinda have an idea of what I want to read in my head.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
It is almost completely print books actually. I’m not a huge fan of E-Books so I don’t have many on my TBR.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
That really all depends on A) What mood i’m in B) What I’ve been wanting to read and C) What my deadlines are for books I need to review.
4. A book that has been on your TBR the longest?
We have to go pretty far back to find this out. But according to my Goodreads it is
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
I’m actually surprised that this is the book that has been on my TBR the longest! I’ve only had my Goodreads for a year and a half so I guess it should make sense.
5. A book you recently added to your TBR?
A Conjuring of Light by V.E.Schwab
I haven’t read this series yet but with the final book coming out I put it on my TBR to read someday in the future.
6. A book that’s strictly on your TBR because of the cover?
Digging in The Stars by Katherine Blakeney
I’ve never really been interested in this book but that cover is really eye catching to I added it to my TBR.
7. A book on your TBR that you never planned on reading
RoseBlood by A.G.Howard
I’m a huge huge fan of The Phantom of The Opera and when I heard that there was going to be a retelling I got so excited. But after hearing so many mixed reviews about how it wasn’t that great I decided I should just leave it as great idea.
8. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you
An Ember in The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
I am planning to read this someday but everyone else has already read it!
9. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you
Refer back to question 8 actually.
10. A book on your TBR you are dying to read
I guess question 8 is just very relevant right now when it comes to these questions…
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR?
As of right now I have 305 books on my TBR but it changes everyday when I finish books and add books. Maybe someday i’ll get that number under 200!
Well that’s the tag! Be sure to check out the other tags I’ve done! If you would like to see more from me be sure to check out my Instagram @Bloggingbooknerd! I hope that you have a fantastic rest of your day!